Shipping and Product Questions
- How can I check on my order after it has been placed?
A. You will receive a confirmation email after ordering with a link to track your order.
- Is this site secure?
A. Yes, it has standard 32-bit encryption.
- What credit cards do you accept?
A. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- I haven’t received my order, my order is missing items or damaged, or my shipment is late?
A. Write us at our Contact Form
- What is the sales tax?
A. CA Sales Tax is charged on all orders in California. All other states, no tax is charged.
- Is shipping free?
- How long will it take to ship?
A. 3-5 days
- Can you ship to a PO Box?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What is your return policy?
A. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused portion to Carlene K Returns, 12140 Moorpark Street, Suite 203, Studio City, CA 91604.
- How do I get a sample?
A. We are sorry, we do not have any samples at this time.
- Do you offer a discount or samples to makeup artists?
A. Only in quantities of over 50 pieces.
- Is Shine Bronzer a sunless tanning lotion or body makeup?
A. Shine Bronzer is not a sunless tanner, it does not stain. It is a temporary body makeup that gives instant color and glow, but washes off easily in the shower with soap and water.
- Does Shine Bronzer streak on the skin or stain clothing?
A. No, but be sure to let the product dry on the skin (2-3 minutes) after applying before putting on any clothing.
- Can Shine Bronzer be used on the face or just the body?
A. Face and Body.
- Does Shine Bronzer cover skin flaws?
A. Yes, to some degree.
- Does Shine Bronzer rub off on clothing?
A. Not after it is dry (2-3 minutes).
- Should I apply lotion or moisturizer first?
A. It is not recommended or necessary, since Shine Bronzer contains moisturizing ingredients.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW…
Contact our team and we will do our very best to answer any question you may have.